[P2P-F] [NetworkedLabour] questions re funding of p2p value conference (?rsan ?enalp)

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Fri Jul 8 04:49:45 CEST 2016

to be honest, I was thinking the last few days why I spent my time like
this,

my ordinary days are filled with movement and project construction with
individuals who love cooperating with each other and advancing in
prefigurative practices, it's not that this is always conflict-free, but
people who are co-constructing commons are bound by a common love and
enthusiasm which more easily transcends

what is happening here is quite different, I see the people I love admire
and so so much to build the movement, like Silke and David, or like Kevin
and Elisabetta, accused unjustly ..  I have seen the openness of the
process only marginally, but enough to see that it was conducted in a
totally open manner, over mailng lists and common pads and the like, so I'm
just at a loss to understand how this can be translated in a NGO-based
conspiracy ; call for participation in this preparation have gone out far
and wide, including on this mailing list; if anyone wanted to co-construct
the program, it was entirely up to that individual to participate and
contribute

so unlike Pat, and therefore less diplomatically, I don't think this is a
serious and genuine conversation at all,

it is one thing to make informed analysis of NGO-influence or the role of
capitalist cooptation, but it is another to bring charges against
individuals that have no basis in fact, and are just projections,

people who make personal accusations, certainly on a list like this, should
be extra careful to make sure it is based on factual events,

so I hope this can be a list that discusses and supports, with carefully
thought out critiques if necessary, what laborers and commoners are doing
to make our world a better and more inclusive place

Michel

#82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/