[P2P-F] [NetworkedLabour] questions re funding of p2p value conference

Orsan Senalp orsan1234 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 18:41:57 CEST 2016

Re-reading the last email i sent i see some unintended accusations, and generalisations, so apologies. There is no need for polarization; I just want to see more harmonic development between commoners and friends of commoners, that is all. Hope it would be manageable this time, of the history; so some mistakes of the past are not repeated.
Best,
Orsan