[P2P-F] P2P and the economic calculation problem

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Tue Jan 12 17:05:10 CET 2016

Very interesting Roberto and indeed there was a confusion on your part

The other debate you are referring to is how to avoid the exploitation of
the commons by extractive market forces and how to avoid this capture, on
which we have a dedicated section in our wiki,
http://p2pfoundation.net/Category:P2P_Accounting

and our proposals for copyfair licenses

if you're not aware of them, I can send you extra material, and I have
written an essay on 'from the communism of capital to capital for the
commons'

re your last questions, it is not at all clear to me how much of this net
metering approach would be applicable to other fields (I have copied my
colleagues to help think this through)

Michel

Two interesting directions are open and contributory value accounting
practices

#82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/