[P2P-F] Micro and nano-tribunes and power generators

Orsan orsan1234 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 02:47:24 CET 2016

The title got me think of real micro- or nano-turbine technologies being developed to produce electricity. For instance, if used inside water pipes and ways, such technology would turn entire city and rural delivery and sanitation systems more productive at the micro and nano levels then huge dams and other smaller central hydro electricity generators. Something like this could complete the convergence between energy and communication technologies as in Rifkin's theory, at the same physical level. While thinking on this remembered once seeing a working nano-engine being used at an experiment at CERN at the atomic level. Of course if engine do exist then tribune should also be so. Googled "nano tribune electricity" and found that it does exist, and developed: http://www.nanowerk.com/news2/green/newsid=27983.php
http://www.homepower.ca/dc_hydro.htm
In case collectively opened up, peer to peer produced, and implemented, these really micro power technologies would not only destroy the state and corporate monopoly over the energy production, but also Harvey's pessimistic argument about we people's being dependent on central structures for the creation and maintenance of large infrastructures and services, as dams, roads, hospitals and schools.
If Sensorica, or any open science groups would go towards this direction, it would obviously more impactful than it sounds.
Best,
Orsan

Sent from my iPad