[P2P-F] Fwd: Video : We become targets by exposing ourselves to a war that is not ours ( but that we started )

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Sat Jan 2 10:18:30 CET 2016

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Dante-Gabryell Monson <dante.monson at gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Dec 6, 2015 at 7:43 PM
Subject: Video : We become targets by exposing ourselves to a war that is
not ours ( but that we started )
To: "econowmix at googlegroups.com" <econowmix at googlegroups.com>, "
op-n-m at googlegroups.com" <op-n-m at googlegroups.com>

Video in French :
http://www.canalplus.fr/c-emissions/c-la-nouvelle-edition/pid6850-la-nouvelle-edition.html?vid=1333737

The war in Syria is mostly between Sunnites and Chiites. This expert (
Pierre Conesa ) suggests this is not a western war. He uses the absurd
comparison of Arabs who would fight in Ireland to separate Protestants and
Catholics. We are exposing ourselves by joining a war ( made up of 4 or
more different conflict levels ) we do not understand ( personal comment :
except for possibly the interests of western corporations in regards to oil
? And the interest of corporations and centralised power to step up control
and military spending ? ) . He explains that even when stepped up, western
air interventions are only a small fraction of what Arab Gulf States are
investing in military destructive capacity in Yemen, and that these rich
states have the resources to fight in Syria too if that would really be
their intention.

#82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/