[P2P-F] Website readability

Karl Robillard krobillard at san.rr.com
Wed Feb 17 18:12:38 CET 2016

I have an Android device and the blog looks to be completely without any
styling or scripting on it at all.  This actually makes it usable.  The main
problem there is the huge empty header images.  If those were removed it would
almost be ideal.

It looks like I'll have to override the styling to get this look on my PC web
browser.  There needs to be some sort of web standard that allows end users
to provide a global set of rendering hints to web sites (e.g. Dark text,
minimal images, etc.).  This is the same sort of political/design problem we
have to fight everywhere; no respect is given to end users - the producers
dictate all.

On the web, the break between CSS and HTML gives end users some control.  This
minimal control is in jeopardy as more scripting is used and "pages" turn into
"applications".

-Karl