[P2P-F] Fwd: Frome SWITCH Conference

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Mon Feb 15 10:26:02 CET 2016

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Laura Parry <parryl at frometowncouncil.gov.uk>
Date: Sat, Feb 13, 2016 at 1:02 AM
Subject: Frome SWITCH Conference
To: "michel at p2pfoundation.net" <michel at p2pfoundation.net>

Dear

We would like to invite you to our *Switch to a Renewable Future conference
on Saturday 5th March* at the Cheese and Grain in Frome (see programme
below).  Part of our thematic twinning programme, we will be joined by
around 90 delegates and renewable energy and retrofit experts from our twin
towns in Germany, Poland and France. Other speakers include Camille
Dressler from the Isle of Eigg who generate all of their energy renewably,
and local experts on hydro power, biogas, retrofit, community energy,
transport and sustainable lifestyles. I do hope you can join us to discuss
this important issue. Please RSVP by February 28th if possible.

We are also hosting a* seminar on Friday 4th February* from 2-4.30pm at
Rook Lane in Frome. The seminar will focus on Policy, Planning and Finance
to support the transition to become low carbon towns. Alongside European
speakers we will be joined by Professor Keith Barnham, Jan-Willem from
Mongoose Energy and Kate Watson from Bristol City Council’s Energy Team.

More information and booking for both events is at:
www.frometowncouncil.gov.uk/switch

I do hope you can join us.

Best wishes,

Laura Parry