[P2P-F] Fwd: Fwd : Open Call Collective Intelligence for Democracy - Medialab-Prado - this Winter in Madrid

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Thu Aug 18 17:44:23 CEST 2016

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: N E <ne_atl at onebox.com>
Date: Thu, Aug 18, 2016 at 3:03 AM
Subject: Fwd : Open Call Collective Intelligence for Democracy -
Medialab-Prado - this Winter in Madrid

http://medialab-prado.es/article/herramientas-para-una-democracia-real-2016

"We call on hackers, activists, politicians, programmers, designers,
participation experts and any other person with an interest in direct
democracy and digital citizen participation. The aim is to create new
digital prototypes that facilitate and open new paths to direct democratic
participation via the internet.

We don’t want these people to invent the wheel; we value initiatives based
on reconstructing existing developments, hacking digital open-source
platforms to give them new uses and even designing participation processes
using existing tools. .."

#82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/