[P2P-F] [NetworkedLabour] The class structure of the "solidarity economy" or any alternative community

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Sun Aug 14 09:28:32 CEST 2016

hi peter, I don't question the general process, but orsan is very specific
and so he must base himself on specific documentation

example, it is one thing to say, "it is possible or probable that some of
the terror attacks are false flag operations'

but when you say "all recent attacks in the US are false flag operations',
then you need proof

I am just a bit surprised that Gulen would fund james bourne movies, and
also speficially that the CIA would fund films that are devastating for its
image,

contrast that to the funding of the pentagon of hollywood war movies, which
always have an important positive role for the army ..

On Sun, Aug 14, 2016 at 2:23 PM, peter waterman <peterwaterman1936 at gmail.com

#82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/