[P2P-F] Fwd: Nomad & Coworking Conferences

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Fri Aug 12 09:03:16 CEST 2016

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Keith Bennett <keithrbennett at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Aug 11, 2016 at 4:10 AM
Subject: Nomad & Coworking Conferences
To: barcamp-chiang-mai at googlegroups.com

Hi, all.  I'm looking into attending the following conferences in Chiang
Mai in February of next year:

   - C U Asia (https://www.eventbrite.com/e/coworking-unconference-asia-
   cuasia-2017-tickets-22140326312
   <https://www.eventbrite.com/e/coworking-unconference-asia-cuasia-2017-tickets-22140326312>
   )
   - Nomad Summit (http://www.nomadsummit.com/)

I realize this may be a little off topic, but a couple of questions...

   - In which venue will C U Asia be held?
   - Is the Nomad Summit really going to happen?  After a few seconds the
   web site goes to a page that says "This Sold Out Event is Over", even
   though the date underneath is Feb. 4, 2017.

Also, I realize this is a hugely broad question, but are there any other
conferences in Chiang Mai (or anywhere in Southeast Asia really) between
September and March that might interest someone like me who cares about
both technical and social issues? (I'm a Ruby software developer but have
other technical and other interests as well.) I'm already aware of Barcamp
Bangkok on October 15th (http://www.barcampbangkok.org/).

Thanks,
Keith

#82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/