[P2P-F] [NetworkedLabour] who is for and who is against basic income

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Fri Aug 12 08:40:30 CEST 2016

hi orsan,

this is exactly what they are doing,

if you look at the actual basic income organizations that are mobilizing,
it is seen as something that comes on top of social security schemes, not
as a replacement

so no abolishing of disabled and health care, and maintenance of solidarity
mechanisms like pensions, joblessness support etc ..

of course, they may be focusing on the single lssue of campaigning on UBI
within that context

check BIEN for example ..

Michel

#82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/