[P2P-F] [NetworkedLabour] will the basic income create inflation, a nuanced analysis

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Thu Aug 11 11:02:32 CEST 2016

interesting,

as bob haugen says, for many people, especially in the US, capitalism is
the only horizon they know, and they seek to improve it,

but it rather disproves the idea of a neoliberal plot, since this seems a
genuine attempt to improve some of the ills of the system as the author
perceives it,

i happen to disagree with the premises, but it shows the possibility of a
broad coalition of moving towards a UBI, that goes beyond the majority of
left-oriented citizens who already favour it, to sectors such as social
enterpreneurships, fair trade and associated social liberal types,

Michel

#82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/