[P2P-F] [NetworkedLabour] who is for and who is against basic income

Orsan Senalp orsan1234 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 19:45:38 CEST 2016

I missed empirical evidence Dmitry provides but certainly support to Varufokis by as he calls them genuine neo-liberals is the best proof of such 'plots'; these are more liberal wing of neoliberals 'cooperating' with conservative in the transnational and systemic struggle against national capitals and Brics based global capitalists.

Orsan