[P2P-F] P2P Foundation Friends, please participate in this survey

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Wed Aug 3 16:27:22 CEST 2016

PLEASE, friends of the P2P Foundation, participate in this survey!

via Bruno Chies :

"The point of the survey is to have a better understanding of
P2PFoundation's general public on the internet, as well as of its
collaborators. It should give us an idea about the extent to which
interviewees are engaged in peer production and their affinity with the
ideas advocated by the P2PF. So if you're reading this [assuming it will
only be posted on p2pf channels] you are welcome to take this survey!

I (Bruno Chies) am a student from the Uni of Gothenburg who's taken an
interest in the work of P2PF and I am the conducting this survey, with the
support of Michel Bauwens and Vasilis Niaros. The results of this survey
will be used (together with other data) in a paper to be presented at a
conference, where I discuss the performative role of social and economic
theory (in particular that of the P2PF) in creating or shaping new
market/commons arrangements and practices. The results will be shared,
obviously, and hopefully the data will be also useful to the p2p community
and the P2PF itself."

http://survey.sogosurvey.com/k/RQsWPRPWsQsPsPsP

#82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/