[P2P-F] [NetworkedLabour] New models of leadership

Orsan orsan1234 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 21:42:09 CEST 2016

Thanks Anna,

This debate on 'complexity management' and 'leadership model' brings Bogdanov-Lenin discussion and Tektology in, but at the moment I am busy with preparing to go to Montreal, to join the WSF; thanks to a comrade who provided solidarity could get a ticket. Will be organizing an open discussion on a collective and peer to peer global commons charter writing initiative we took on recently.

Will try to provide more info on it, and how to participate - follow it, and a report in the afterwards. For the movement I like to invite you to check this pad: globalcommons.titanpad.com/1 and this one too: https://commonsspace.hackpad.com/Commons-Space-k6rOCvUgyhC

As soon as possible I like to share my thoughts and respond on the Corbyn-complexity-leadership exchange.

Orsan