[P2P-F] [NetworkedLabour] Post-capitalism and a world without work

willi uebelherr willi.uebelherr at riseup.net
Sun Apr 24 23:37:33 CEST 2016

Dear Peter,

I have not read this text. Only the title and your comment. But we can
see, that you're not rooted in reality.

The base for our existence is the nature. And with our work we transform
some materials, that we can use it.

A life without work is only possible for rubbers. The elits, the rulers,
the parasits.

This are the dominant ruling forces in our history and today. But we can
go another way:

1) we dissolve all parasitic structures and infrastructures. With that
we can reduce the quantity for working time to nearly 10 %.

2) All people, based on her health condition, are part in this working
area. Parallel to the other things. With that we can reduce the
individual necessary working time.

3) we use the time for our exchange equivalent. We can take, what we
give or we have to give, what we take. This is easy, because only our
time is that, what we bring in the economy (i don´t speak about the
distribution system).

4) "global thinking, local doing" and "knowledge is always world
heritage". This two principle, the base for our global cooperation, help
us to extend our understanding of the law of the nature and her
materialisation, the technology.

If we follow this, we have a stable life environment and many time for all.

many greetings, willi
St. Elena de Uairen, Venezuela