[P2P-F] (P2P) When did the internet-based 3rd industrial revolution really start ?

willi uebelherr willi.uebelherr at riseup.net
Sun Apr 24 01:25:01 CEST 2016

Dear friends,

in this text from Michel Bauwens we can see, that he don´t understand,
what is the Internet. And the question to "3rd industrial revolution"?
It is a big and cheap propaganda.

Internet

The INTER-connection of local NET-works. Or "Net of NETS". The problem
is, that today in the telecommunication exist no net. We find only bus
and star topologies.

The net is a well defined geometrical structure. We know it from woven
fabrics, from the spider nets, from hammocks, from fisher nets. A
recursive geometrical structure, where every node is connected to his
neighbors. But this structure you will never find in the
telecommunication. And also not in the many "community networks".

Therefore a "internet-based 3rd industrial revolution" don´t exist
because no Internet exist.

Industrial revolution

What should be this? The dissolve of any form of blocking for
centralized fabrication and his necessary infrastructure. This means,
the actors need his open space for acting in this direction. And this
was firstly focused to the feudalistic structure. But today we have the
same.

And 1rd, 2rd, 3rd ...? It is nonsense.

Our perspective

"Global thinking, local doing" and "knowledge is always world heritage".
For this we need our telecommunication for our communication over
geographical and time distances. We give our telecommunication the form
of Internet, the inter-connection of local net-works. A transportsystem
for digital data in packet form.

It is simple to realize in an open space of free cooperation worldwide.
The most important step, and the first, is to break our dogmatic.

Application layer like Browser

In principle, first we act for our telecommunication on the physical
layer, the connection layer, the transport layer for digital data in
packet form.

Over this layer we have the application layer, the interpretation layer.
You can use any name. You act on this layer on the data, the second part
in the IP packets.

In the transport layer, we act only on the header in the IP packets. The
information for transport. The data is a closed box.

On the application layer, you can do, what you want. You can use
standardized protocols (languages) or not. You are free to design your
communication with your partners on the other side.

many greetings, willi
St. Elena de Uairen, Venezuela