[P2P-F] Understanding the origins of Human Morality

Anna Harris anna at shsh.co.uk
Sun Apr 17 15:44:59 CEST 2016

Fascinating interview with Darcia Narvaez about her new book 'Neurobiology and the Development of Human Morality'. She links in a very convincing way parenting practices with the state of society and our planet, finally from my point of view connecting child rearing practices within the family, generally regarded as having little significance beyond the individual's psychopathology, with the inhumanity and destructiveness of our culture.

http://www.opednews.com/Podcast/Darcia-Narvaez-Morality-s-by-Rob-Kall-Babies_Bottom-up_Bottom-up-Top-Down_Brain-160415-327.html

Anna