[P2P-F] Fwd: Chamber of Commons

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Thu Sep 17 01:26:07 CEST 2015

thanks for spreading the word:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Steve Ediger <steveediger at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Sep 17, 2015 at 4:06 AM
Subject: Chamber of Commons http://www.chamberofcommons.us/

Hello,

A small number of us have been working together since our Cooperation2015
Conference on the Chamber of Commons idea that Michel (Bauwens) put on the
table in his closing keynote.

We're please to announce a major historical event on Saturday, October 10,
2015, 9:30am-5:00pm -- Invitation to create a Chamber of Commons
<http://chamberofcommons.us>.

Please join us as we discuss the meaning of the commons to us and use that
as a basis for an action planning workshop to plan the creation of
Chicago's first Chamber of Commons dedicated to developing, protecting and
celebrating the commons.

As we do this in Chicago, other events will be hosted globally with the
intent of celebrating commons throughout the world.

Please take a look at our site, Invitation to create a Chamber of Commons
<http://chamberofcommons.us/> and register for the event here
<http://ica.site-ym.com/events/event_details.asp?id=678247>

Steve Ediger
773-920-7350 (google voice)