[P2P-F] Fwd: I just saw a form of tyranny in p2p

olivier auber olivierauber2 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 08:50:43 CET 2015

thanx to Paul BHartzog for these insightful links.

One may also consider Dessalles' Simplicity Theory to explain that kind of
behaviours and to try to envision their possible evolution
Please find some links in my last paper

https://www.academia.edu/16621395/Refounding_Legitimacy_Toward_a_Global_Immune_System

Olivier