[P2P-F] [NetworkedLabour] an important synthetic manifesto from the P2P Foundation: the ten commandments of peer production and commons economics

Wouter Tebbens wouter at freeknowledge.eu
Mon Oct 26 10:50:31 CET 2015

Excellent synthesis, Michel!

I'm wondering how many people are locally building up their open
cooperatives for the "collaborative economy", the sharing economy that
is truely being shared by the users.

With some friends we are discussing this in Barcelona and I'm afraid
that we are doing similar things in a dispersed way all around the world.

One of the things we need is a platform where people can be co-owners of
electric cars, share rooms or housing, for free or for a fee, or for
points, produce locally with digital fabrication tools, group buying,
crowdfunding, and so many shared services and resources.

After all we'd need a way to track reputation of the members, not built
in into some corporate controlled platform like FB, Google, Twitter, but
a distributed open standards based application.

keep in touch!

best,

Wouter