[P2P-F] Fwd: Enspiral Retreat #10: Summer Fest Jan 29-31

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Wed Oct 21 10:45:31 CEST 2015

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Alanna Krause <alanna at enspiral.com>
Date: Wed, Oct 21, 2015 at 12:17 PM
Subject: Enspiral Retreat #10: Summer Fest Jan 29-31
To: Silvia Zuur <silvia at enspiral.com>

*Hello Enspiral contributors!* This is a special message from your retreat
organisers. This will be the only direct email we send to everyone. Future
messages about the event will go only to people who have registered.

Enspiral Retreat #10: Summer Fest at Castle Point is happening Jan 29-31.

*Early bird tickets have already sold out! Standard tickets still on sale
<http://retreat.enspiral.com>.*
Thanks to all of you who have already purchased your tickets.

Standard tickets will be on sale until we reach capacity - *we will sell
out*. If you're planning on coming, make sure you
*get your ticket soon <http://retreats.enspiral.com>.*
Check out this blog post
<http://retreat.enspiral.com/2015/09/tickets-on-sale/> for a vision of what
Summer Fest will be like, and info on several events surrounding it (Social
Series, Members Hui, Elders Retreat - more details on all those coming
soon!)

*If financial hardship is an issue for you, see below for an opportunity to
trade work for a ticket. If that's not a good solution, please get in touch
with us and we'll see what we can do.*

*Looking for Crew Helpers*
We are seeking 4 awesome humans to work with the retreat team for about 10
hours each, in exchange for a free ticket. If you are interested, please

   - *Role 1: fun frog* - organise the woolshed hoedown party and help
   people have a positive overall Summer Fest experience
   - *Role 2: venue velociraptor *- greet people when they arrive and tell
   them where to sleep, guide lost participants, and be the liaison with the
   venue regarding any issues or questions
   - *Role 3: houseparent heron* - regularly tidy all the areas we'll be
   using, and be the assistant to the cooks at each meal (herd cats to go eat,
   make sure chefs have what they need, guide people to clean up after
   themselves)
   - *Role 4: bus bunny + misc magpie (chimera)* - coordinate the Enspiral
   bus, herd people on and off it, and also help the retreat team with various
   admin ahead of the event

[image: Inline images 1]

*Questions? *
Check out the FAQ! <http://retreat.enspiral.com/faqs/>

*Until Next Time...*
We'll be in contact with people who have registered later on about the
programme, what to bring, and more.

*Can't wait to see you all at the beach!*
*- Alanna & Silvia*

--

*What is Enspiral? <https://vimeo.com/125088390> Explained visually in 90
seconds. *