[P2P-F] Fwd: P2P Lab: Papers, Call & Plans for 2016

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Tue Oct 13 16:32:02 CEST 2015

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Vasilis Kostakis <kostakis.b at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Oct 13, 2015 at 8:18 PM
Subject: P2P Lab: Papers, Call & Plans for 2016

​​
​​Dear colleagues and friends,

In this email you may find links to the published work of the P2P Lab
collaborators ​&​ fellows for 2015. You may also find of interest our call
for visiting scholar​s as well as our plans for 2016.

Best,
Vasilis Kostakis​
*------------​​​​*

*10+2 ​Published papers*
​*​Design global, manufacture local: A new productive model
​*​A political ecology of the digital economy
​*​Should law keep pace with technology?​
*​​3d printing as a means of learning​​​
*​A taxonomy of the smart city
Find out more: http://p2plab.gr/en/publications​

*Plans for 2016​*
Our 2015 research has mostly been theory-driven, focused on transitional
scenarios and visions for a commons-oriented society and economy. In 2016,
P2P lab collaborators will try to ground these arguments and the,currently,
tentative policy proposals on strong empirical evidence towards a more
rigorous scientific treatment of the topic...Read more:
http://p2plab.gr/en/?p=992​

*Call for visiting schola​rs*
P2P Lab welcomes scholars from all around the world. The visiting scholars
program is intended to create networks of researchers, entrepreneurs,
activists, policy creators, journalists, geeks...Read more:
http://p2plab.gr/en/call​

#82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/