[P2P-F] Fwd: [tapas] Commonsfest 2015

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Sun May 3 23:14:01 CEST 2015

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: George Papanikolaou <georgepapani at gmail.com>
Date: Sun, May 3, 2015 at 1:36 AM
Subject: [tapas] Commonsfest 2015
To: "<tapas at lists.p2pfoundation.net>" <tapas at lists.p2pfoundation.net>

Dear all,

Below you can find the link with the program of the 3rd commonsfest in
Athens (15-17 May). We apologize for the delay but eventually the program
is now in public and as you can see it looks very promising. Once again we
want to thank you for your support. We hope to see more commonsfests all
over the world in the forthcoming years. In fact there was such a demand
for participation we that could easily set up a festival for a whole week!

Finally I have to say that most of the participants coming from abroad have
covered their expenses by themselves which is indicative of the wave of
solidarity to the Greek people and commoners. We are grateful to all of
them.

http://commonsfest.info/en/festival-ton-kinon-2015/programma-commons-fests-2015/

Best regards
George