[P2P-F] Fwd: I"m interested in republishing your 150th anniversary notes in the p2p blog

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Sun Jun 28 08:11:06 CEST 2015

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Tom Walker <lumpoflabor at gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Jun 28, 2015 at 8:05 AM
Subject: Re: I"m interested in republishing your 150th anniversary notes in
the p2p blog
To: Michel Bauwens <michel at p2pfoundation.net>

Hi Michel,

Here are my posts and their URLs pertaining to abolition of the wages
system over the last week and a half. I'm still thinking of at least one
more specifically addressing accounting and social accounting.

Cheers, Tom

Tragedy of the Wages-Rut System

http://econospeak.blogspot.com/2015/06/tragedy-of-wages-rut-system.html

Evil EuRobot and Abolition Implosion of the Wages-Rut System

http://econospeak.blogspot.com/2015/06/evil-eurobot-and-abolition-implosion-of.html

Cotton, Abolition and the Lash of Hunger

http://econospeak.blogspot.com/2015/06/cotton-abolition-and-lash-of-hunger.html

Szalámitaktika: How do you abolish the wages system by degrees?

http://econospeak.blogspot.com/2015/06/szalamitaktika-how-do-you-abolish-wages.html

Let's talk about... abolishing the wages system

http://econospeak.blogspot.com/2015/06/lets-talk-about-abolishing-wages-system.html

For the Abolition of the Wages System!

http://econospeak.blogspot.com/2015/06/for-abolition-of-wages-system.html

Trigger Warning! The Wage Prisoner's Dilemma

http://econospeak.blogspot.com/2015/06/trigger-warning-wage-prisoners-dilemma.html

#82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/