[P2P-F] [WSF-Discuss] Bogdanov’s Organisational Science, the Commons and Sustainability by Fabian Tompsett

Örsan Şenalp orsan1234 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 11:29:23 CEST 2015

Dear Tord,

Here is an 2013 article and links of three practical projects hope
that gives a broader perspective:

Another World, Now! Coming of the Transnational Revolutions and the
Networked Prince:
http://www.academia.edu/5179504/Another_World_Now_Coming_of_the_Transnational_Revolutions_and_the_Networked_Prince

This is [CoDe]Proletkult: http://www.networkedlabour.net/   - CoDe
stands for cooperative and collaborative development of the self- co-
learning platform in order to produce and expand de-proletarian
culture of the classless society, as much as possible.

And this is an counter 'operational research' unit to build and
strengthen operational work for change:
http://www.networkedlabour.net/ networkedlabour list is the currently
most active aspect feeding in generative exchange.

Finally the GNUnion as a global networked labour union:
https://gnunion.wordpress.com/ it is designed as an organisational
tool for those enslaved by global IT companies like Google, Facebook,
Amazon, gameing companies and call centers.

so these are where and how I see Bogdanov's work and vision be more
than helpful.

best,
Orsan