[P2P-F] [NetworkedLabour] [tapas] [commoning] support appreciated for Plan C, a commons transition plan for greek civil movements

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Thu Jul 16 12:36:56 CEST 2015

new update of what we have so far on plan C

I'm also including an article I wrote today outlining P2P-F proposals for a
commons transition strategy

Plan C for Advancing the Commons Transition in Greece
<http://p2pfoundation.net/Plan_C_for_Advancing_the_Commons_Transition_in_Greece#mw-head>
<http://p2pfoundation.net/Plan_C_for_Advancing_the_Commons_Transition_in_Greece#p-search>
Contents [hide
<http://p2pfoundation.net/Plan_C_for_Advancing_the_Commons_Transition_in_Greece#>
]

   - 1 Context
   <http://p2pfoundation.net/Plan_C_for_Advancing_the_Commons_Transition_in_Greece#Context>
   - 2 Status
   <http://p2pfoundation.net/Plan_C_for_Advancing_the_Commons_Transition_in_Greece#Status>
   - 3 Proposals
   <http://p2pfoundation.net/Plan_C_for_Advancing_the_Commons_Transition_in_Greece#Proposals>
      - 3.1 Building up alternative democratic power and self-organization
      <http://p2pfoundation.net/Plan_C_for_Advancing_the_Commons_Transition_in_Greece#Building_up_alternative_democratic_power_and_self-organization>
      - 3.2 Monetary Reform
      <http://p2pfoundation.net/Plan_C_for_Advancing_the_Commons_Transition_in_Greece#Monetary_Reform>
         - 3.2.1 Background Documents
         <http://p2pfoundation.net/Plan_C_for_Advancing_the_Commons_Transition_in_Greece#Background_Documents>
      - 3.3 Productive Reform
      <http://p2pfoundation.net/Plan_C_for_Advancing_the_Commons_Transition_in_Greece#Productive_Reform>
         - 3.3.1 Background Documents
         <http://p2pfoundation.net/Plan_C_for_Advancing_the_Commons_Transition_in_Greece#Background_Documents_2>
      - 3.4 Energy Infrastructure
      <http://p2pfoundation.net/Plan_C_for_Advancing_the_Commons_Transition_in_Greece#Energy_Infrastructure>
         - 3.4.1 Background documents
         <http://p2pfoundation.net/Plan_C_for_Advancing_the_Commons_Transition_in_Greece#Background_documents_3>
      - 3.5 Knowledge Infrastructures
      <http://p2pfoundation.net/Plan_C_for_Advancing_the_Commons_Transition_in_Greece#Knowledge_Infrastructures>
      - 3.6 Background Documents
      <http://p2pfoundation.net/Plan_C_for_Advancing_the_Commons_Transition_in_Greece#Background_Documents_4>
      - 3.7 Public/State Infrastructure: The Partner State and the
      Commonification of Public Services
      <http://p2pfoundation.net/Plan_C_for_Advancing_the_Commons_Transition_in_Greece#Public.2FState_Infrastructure:_The_Partner_State_and_the_Commonification_of_Public_Services>
         - 3.7.1 Background Documents
         <http://p2pfoundation.net/Plan_C_for_Advancing_the_Commons_Transition_in_Greece#Background_Documents_5>