[P2P-F] Fwd: Appelons tous les parlements à voter contre cet accord #ThisIsACoup

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Tue Jul 14 16:05:41 CEST 2015

This is the deal between Tsipras and the EU
http://www.tovima.gr/files/1/2015/07/13/ssss.pdf Please read it carefully.
Note that voting this text in the Parliament by Wednesday is "a condition
to allow banks to reopen" and to start "discussing" a new MoU to get more
loans the majority of which will be used to recapatilise Greek banks while
keeping them private and repay the unsustainable and illegitimate debt. The
program contains pension reductions, VAT increases, privatisation of
everything even the supervisory authority of the electricity grid, TNCs
into the pharmacies, milk and bread markets. The EU will have a veto right
on all legislative projects before they go the the Greek parliament. All
law initiatives since February except the humanitarian bill will have to be
revised.

If you agree this is a dictatorial, colonial, disgraceful austerity
agreement please call Parliamentarians all over Europe - especially the
left-wing - to vote against it!