[P2P-F] Fwd: NO VICTORY IN GREECE - INTERNATIONAL SOLIDARITY CALL

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Tue Jul 7 12:59:48 CEST 2015

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Giorgos Karatsioubanis <gkaratsioubanis at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Jul 7, 2015 at 5:57 PM
Subject: Fwd: NO VICTORY IN GREECE - INTERNATIONAL SOLIDARITY CALL
To: solidaritegrece-belgium at googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Αλληλεγγύη για όλους <info at solidarity4all.gr>
Date: Tue, Jul 7, 2015 at 12:51 PM

 *The victory of "NO" escalates our fight*

*We shall not succumb to the asphyxiation of the Greek people*

*Support the grassroots social solidarity structures*

Dear friends

We would like wholeheartedly to *thank you for your touching solidarity*
and the high levels of mobilization that did not leave the Greek people,
not even a minute, alone in the fight against the blackmails, lies and
terror.

The victory of NO has sent a clear and defiant message altering the
landscape of our common struggles. Those who pillage our lives and ignore
the will of the people *cannot ignore us any more.* Now, either they listen
to us or they stay naked of any “democratic” disguises may yet carry,
revealing their true nature and interests.

The next day brings *a further escalation of the confrontation* with the
creditors and their political gangs and we do not expect them to back down
easily. We know only too well that *we deal with conditions of a developing
economic and social war* and we have to fight fierce battles together. The
grassroots solidarity movement *already prepares for the next round of
resistance* in the difficult ground of imposed capital controls, financial
straggling, further recession and humanitarian crisis.

*We ask you now, more than ever, to stand by our side, by the side of the
Greek society by developing as soon as possible concrete and material
solidarity campaigns.*

*Donations and crowd funding campaigns* for food and medical aid, personal
hygiene goods, baby formula, diapers and stationary, are among the most
pressing needs. Do not hesitate to contact us should you need more
information and/or ideas.

The ability of Greek people to live with dignity is fundamental in order to
counter the enforced asphyxiation and maintain its courage and resistance.

Together *we can materialise the decisive NO of the Greek people as the big
YES*  was for a different society in another Europe.

*Solidarity for All *

*Tuesday, July 7, 2015 *

www.solidarity4all.gr

info at solidarity4all.gr

+30 210 3801921

--
*Γιώργος Καρατσιουμπάνης*
<https://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn#!/pages/Giorgos-Karatsioubanis/130950557620>

--
Vous recevez ce message, car vous êtes abonné au groupe Google Groupes
"Platforme Solidarite Grece-Belgique".