[P2P-F] Fwd: [New post] OPEN POWER: Electoral Reform Act of 2015 – Open Source Activist Tool Kit

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Thu Feb 26 03:53:21 CET 2015

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Robert Steele <robert.david.steele.vivas at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Feb 26, 2015 at 9:51 AM
Subject: Fwd: [New post] OPEN POWER: Electoral Reform Act of 2015 – Open
Source Activist Tool Kit
To: Robert Steele <Robert.David.Steele.Vivas at gmail.com>

If any of you are willing to risk $2.99 for my first Kindle book, am eager
to get feedback.  I paid just over $100 for a professional mobi file and
want to know what you think. Of course I would be honored to have you also
review it -- and if you are not a kindle kind of person, I will gladly send
you the word version in return for a review.  Briefing it in Portland on
Saturday, trying to get a tiny bit of buzz between now and then.  Love to
you all -- I have not given up on the USA, but I do despair sometimes.

   Editor posted: " This is my first Kindle book, published in conjunction
with my briefing it to the Economics of Happiness Conference in Portland,
Oregon on 28 February 2015. Below is the full description of the book.
Amazon provides Look Inside including the Table of Co"
      New post on *Public Intelligence Blog*
<http://www.phibetaiota.net/?author=2>  OPEN POWER: Electoral Reform Act of
2015 – Open Source Activist Tool Kit
<http://www.phibetaiota.net/2015/02/open-power-electoral-reform-act-of-2015-open-source-activist-tool-kit/>
by
Editor <http://www.phibetaiota.net/?author=2>

[image: Amazon Page]
<http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00U0LS9HK/ossnet-20>

Amazon Page

This is my first Kindle book, published in conjunction with my briefing it
to the Economics of Happiness Conference in Portland, Oregon on 28 February
2015 <http://tinyurl.com/OpenPower>. Below is the full description of the
book. Amazon provides Look Inside including the Table of Contents.

Micah Sifry says it best in his new book, *The Big Disconnect*
<http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00OEGVORY/ossnet-20>, when he
outlines how all activists are as fragmented and ineffective today as they
were in the 1960's. -- the two-party duopology and the 42 billionaires
behind that two-party duopology have successfully "channeled" all activist
groups -- including MoveOn and IndependentVoting.org and the Libertarians
and the Greens. Everyone is obsessed with "their" hashtag, "their"
micro-issues. However well-intentioned they might be, the fact is that we
are hanging separately for failure to come together on the ONE THING that
we can both all support, and also win: #ElectoralReform.

Read more of this post
<http://www.phibetaiota.net/2015/02/open-power-electoral-reform-act-of-2015-open-source-activist-tool-kit/#more-109809>

 *Editor <http://www.phibetaiota.net/?author=2>* | February 25, 2015 at
9:32 pm | Categories: #Events
<http://www.phibetaiota.net/?taxonomy=category&term=events>, Civil Society
<http://www.phibetaiota.net/?taxonomy=category&term=civil-society>, Cultural
Intelligence
<http://www.phibetaiota.net/?taxonomy=category&term=cultural-intelligence>,
Ethics <http://www.phibetaiota.net/?taxonomy=category&term=ethics>,
Government <http://www.phibetaiota.net/?taxonomy=category&term=government>

Unsubscribe
<https://subscribe.wordpress.com/?key=81bcd5cd60fd6d305117e15af2c51266&email=robert.david.steele.vivas%40gmail.com&b=Df2eO-H4%7CV-OFrCW%255.cgCIeI%7CQ5.ngXnK1Te%5DEMJu7s%26SUUAa>
to no longer receive posts from Public Intelligence Blog.

--
Check out the Commons Transition Plan here at:
http://en.wiki.floksociety.org/w/Research_Plan

#82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/