[P2P-F] Fwd: Cockatoo Chronicles 39 - When the Dam of Denial Breaks

Anna Harris anna at shsh.co.uk
Mon Feb 23 10:07:09 CET 2015

Things are heating up in more ways than one, with the trends I wrote about in The Great Disruption getting stronger each year. I think 2015 could be a particularly crucial one with the gathering forces ready to break through the dam of denial.

I look forward as always to your reactions.

Kind regards

Paul Gilding
The Cockatoo Chronicles. No 39

The Year the Dam of Denial Breaks - Ready for the Flood?

This is the year the "dam of denial" will break and the momentum for climate action will become an unstoppable flood. It will be messy, confusing and endlessly debated but with historical hindsight, 2015 will be the year. The year the world turned, primarily because the market woke up to the economic threat posed by climate change and the economic opportunity in the inevitable decline of fossil fuels. That shift will in turn unlock government policy and public opinion because the previous resistance to action argued on economic grounds, will reverse to favour action on economic grounds.

              Click here to read the full column

Forward email

This email was sent to anna at shsh.co.uk by paulgilding at me.com |
Update Profile/Email Address | Rapid removal with SafeUnsubscribe™ | Privacy Policy.

Paul Gilding | PO Box 339 | Cygnet | Tasmania | 7112 | Australia