[P2P-F] Fwd: BANDUNG+60 CONFERENCE INDONESIA OCTOBER 2015

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Sun Feb 22 17:54:21 CET 2015

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Darwis Khudori <darwis.khudori at univ-lehavre.fr>
Date: Sun, Feb 22, 2015 at 5:01 PM
Subject: BANDUNG+60 CONFERENCE INDONESIA OCTOBER 2015

Dear friends of School for Wellbeing,

I am pleased to inform you that we are organising a conference of
commemoration of the 60th anniversary of the 1955 Bandung Asian-African
Conference that will take place in Indonesia on October 26-31, 2015. Like
five years ago, we will move from Yogyakarta, to Bandung and Jakarta. The
theme of our conference is "BUILDING SOVEREIGNTY, PREVENTING HEGEMONY : The
Challenges for Emerging Forces in the Globalised World." See
http://www.bandungspirit.org/

The concept, planning and programme of the conference are prepared by a
SCIENTIFIC BOARD consisting of academics from Africa, Asia, Europe and
other parts of the world. See its composition at
http://www.bandungspirit.org/spip.php?article78

The conference will be organised in plenary sessions and 5 parallel
seminars following the 5 pillars of sustainable development. The seminars
and their coordinators are :
CULTURE : Mr. Adams Bodomo, Ghana/Austria (Prof. Dr., Linguistics/African
Studies, University of Vienna).
ECOLOGY : Mr. Yukio Kamino, Japan (Dr., African Studies/Ecology, OISCA,
Tokyo).
ECONOMY : Mr. Rimawan Pradiptyo, Indonesia (Dr., Economics, Gadjah Mada
University).
POLITICS : Ms Lin Chun, China/UK (Dr., Political Sciences, London School of
Economics).
RELIGION AND SPIRITUALITY : Mr. Jean-Jacques Ngor Sène, Senegal/USA (Assoc.
Professor. Dr., History, Chatham University).

Different from a common academic conference, our conference is an
expression of a collective-participative-collaborative work. Every seminar
is prepared by a working group open to those concerned, interested and
willing to participate in the conference as a "process" instead of merely
an "event".

In addition to the 5 working groups, a special working group will be
dedicated to FINAL DECLARATION/CHARTER/MANIFESTO under the coordination of
Mr. Lazare Ki-Zerbo, Burkina Faso/France (Dr., Philosophy, International
Committee Joseph Ki-Zerbo for Africa and Diaspora).

If you wish to participate in a working group or to stay informed of the
conference preparation, please, send to me and/or to Bandung Spirit
Secretariat <secretariat at bandungspirit.org> your name, your academic fields
if you have any, your academic titles if you have any, your institutional
affiliations if you have any, your country of residence and your email
address and your working group choice.

I look foward to hearing from you and thank you for your kind attention and
collaboration.

Yours faithfully,

Darwis KHUDORI
darwis.khudori at univ-lehavre.fr  ;emdeka at free.fr

--
Check out the Commons Transition Plan here at:
http://en.wiki.floksociety.org/w/Research_Plan

#82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/