[P2P-F] [NetworkedLabour] [Networkedlabour] Another Politics - After Syriza

Thu Feb 5 23:37:08 CET 2015

I do feel hurt when my desire for a more authentic communication is seen as a belief in instantaneous wish fulfilment.

But I'm guessing that when you talk about me not appreciating how difficult this process is, and my expecting it to happen instantaneously, that you might be feeling that it is easier for me, that I am ready, and do not struggle with it as you do.

If that is the case, perhaps it might be more helpful if I were to talk about how difficult I find it to put these feelings into words, or take on board what someone else is saying, how often I might dismiss what they say by making judgements before I can really hear what is being said, what a struggle it is to try and stay with what is real and alive.