[P2P-F] [NetworkedLabour] [WSF-Discuss] Human Use of Human Beings by SS. Wiener (1989)

Örsan Şenalp orsan1234 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 11:21:13 CEST 2015

Looks like someone is working it on library genesis:
http://gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=101466e094b2a80e41ac04474808b20f

"Concluding the acclaimed and award-winning trilogy on 'Modes of
Foreign Relations and Political Economy', this is a magisterial
historical sociology of International Relations theory.

In The Discipline of Western Supremacy Kees van der Pijl argues that,
from the late European Middle Ages, Anglophone thinkers articulated an
imperial world-view which was adopted by aspirant elites elsewhere.
Nation-state formation under the auspices of the English-speaking West
has henceforth informed thinking about international affairs. After
decolonisation the study of comparative politics continued to develop
under those same auspices as part of a comprehensive framework.

This book, the first of its kind, aims to provide a complete overview
of mainstream International Relations as a set of theories which
translate Western supremacy into intellectual hegemony."

N.B.: it does so also for the other 'disciplines' that were put into
dicipline to maintain the dicsipline favouring the Western/Capital's
supremacy over all the oppressed peoples and classes.