[P2P-F] Fwd: [NetworkedLabour] [Re]building - Call for Contributions

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Sun Apr 12 20:44:36 CEST 2015

hi kevin

this is an interesting p2p related call,

thanks for announcing it on the blog,

From: Orsan <orsan1234 at gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Apr 12, 2015 at 8:50 PM
Subject: [NetworkedLabour] [Re]building - Call for Contributions
To: "<networkedlabour at lists.contrast.org>" <
networkedlabour at lists.contrast.org>

passing by a very interesting call:

--

Shock and austerity. Stock market instability. Stagnant wages and the
decline of purchasing power. War. Climate change. Despite these multiplying

Whatever the future will be, or whatever name we want to label the path to
it, there is one realization that is facing us: it must be post-capitalist.
We firmly believe that another world *is* possible, but it must be built,
and the rules and programs for this construction are still largely
unwritten.

We propose the creation of a zone of experimentation with the intention of
bringing together dissenting agencies with critical practices in hopes of
finding prototypes and models for a post-capitalist society. Such a
platform calls for a cross-pollination of ideas, a shared and in-depth
dialogue, and easily accessible means for hands-on experimentation. This
new space will be open to all wanting to participate.

The topics we hope to cover include – but are not limited to:

   - The politics of infrastructure
   - The remaking of space by neoliberal capitalism
   - The relationships between big data, media, and infrastructure
   - Tactics and strategies for re-purposing technologies, complex systems,
   infrastructure and the politicization of spatial practices
   - D.I.Y. techniques and how-to guides
   - Alternative economies
   - Sustainable living, agriculture, energy, and architecture
   - The possibilities and pitfalls of automation
   - Eco-activism and infra-activism
   - Intervention design
   - Tactical media
   - New and experimental cartographies
   - Peer-to-peer approaches to production and distribution

Contributions can take a variety of forms:

   - Articles and essays
   - Fragments and speculations
   - Videos, links, and commentaries
   - How-to guides, plans, and prototypes
   - Reports, stories, and interviews

Anyone who is interested need only drop us a line here, or you can email me
at Edmund.b.berger at gmail.com.

https://deterritorialinvestigations.wordpress.com/2015/03/21/rebuilding-a-call-for-contributors/

#82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/