[P2P-F] [NetworkedLabour] Fwd: Update from the Office of Jeremy Rifkin

Orsan orsan1234 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 15:23:41 CEST 2015

> Orsan, your objections to green energy won't stand up to the practically free electricity being produced now in parts of Germany, and whatever harm is done by wind turbines cannot be compared to the co2 smog produced by coal fired power stations. Our biggest threat as Naomi Klein points out is climate warming, rarely mentioned on this list, and devastating in its suicidal implications.

i would appreciate any sort of green and free electricity even if it does not any reduction of fossil fuel use and carbon emission in and by germans. so it is not an contra but additive energy production. so my appreciation is half, for 'not much more use' of fossil fuels.. unfortunately.

> I agree with you Orsan, that historical analysis is useful to understand the past, but actually we face a totally new situation, with totally new tools which never existed before. We have to find our common humanity to overcome the threat of extinction.

yet these tools and situation are not totally and completely new, like a-historical entities, planted on Earth by aliens, even if they are we need to find it out and historicize to grasp them. like this and that group of aliens planted here, for such and such aim. This is not serious of course, yet I did just post another email about the unnoticed historic role Tektology and Bogdanov played in the advancing of forces of production in the post war period. What we try, with my brother Gursan, is to identify ideational and innovational foundations of cybernetics, GST, and its impact on critical understanding of world system, and its change. This might help to put todays new tools, causing the emergence of new relations and situations in a place. hoping such initiative might show if and how such developments structurally empower non-emancipatory forces over emancipatory ones, or if it is or how can this be turned around.

orsan