[P2P-F] Fwd: PEGE: Organization to promote infinitism

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Mon Apr 6 15:12:22 CEST 2015

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: PEGE Roland Moesl <founder at pege.org>
Date: Mon, Apr 6, 2015 at 6:43 PM
Subject: PEGE: Organization to promote infinitism
To: "michel at p2pfoundation.net" <michel at p2pfoundation.net>

   Organization to promote infinitism founded

March 2nd 2015, the non-profit organization to promote infinitism
<http://paradigm.pege.org/organization/> was founded.

   To be or not to be, that is here the question

[image: Paradigm infinitism Can a civilization develop an unlimited ability
to survive? We think so! Thus, worldwide wealth and a limitless future is
possible.] <http://paradigm.pege.org/>

Can a civilization develop an unlimited ability to survive? We think so!
Thus, worldwide wealth and a limitless future is possible. It is the
worldview that man, science, politics, economy, just the whole
civilization, engraved in all their deeds and actions.             (*Download
Info PDF* <http://paradigm.pege.org/infinitism.pdf>)

 Paradigm Neoliberalism Limitism Infinitism Textbook Nearly only critical
books
about neoliberalism The Limits to Growth Calculation ERROR
<http://calculation-error.org/sehe/> Central idea The perfect market
solves all problems:
just watch Save Restrict Refrain
<http://weltweiterwohlstand.org/bekenntnis/selbsterfuellend.htm>Worldwide
wealth and a limitless future are possible Philosophy
<http://paradigm.pege.org/philosophy/> It is cheaper
to succumb
than to survive Man is a pest Mankind has the task to obtain life on Earth
for a very long time Science <http://paradigm.pege.org/science/> Economics The
ecological footprint
<http://weltweiterwohlstand.org/positionen/oekologischer-fussabdruck.htm>
Ethics
- the science of survival Politics Mainstream parties
to neoliberalism The Greens WWW movement WorldWide Wealth
<http://worldwide-wealth.org/> Economy
<http://paradigm.pege.org/economy/> Change
nothing! Preservation of old industry. Prevent everything! It could grow
and grow... BB21C - Biggest Business 21st Century

Half century ago, we have seen here the future full of optimism. What
immense technical progress did we reach during the last half century. Each
modern smartphone would have been seen on the set of Star Trek 1965 as the
super technology of the 24th century.

But what has become of our life circumstances? The once successful social
market economy degenerated into “The perfect market solves all pro­blems,
just watch” 1972 saw another new World View “The Limits to Growth, Save
Restrict Refrain.“ The one want to change nothing, every­thing should
remain the same, the others want to thwart everything.

This coincidence of intentions makes this at the first glance such
contrasting views to perfect allies when it comes to stagnation and
decline. What do you get when the one sees man only as a participant in the
perfect market and the other even regarded man as a pest? A society that
has no future, which remains with "We're still better than the neighbors"
in a constant deterioration.

   Infinitism - in development since autumn 1991

In retrospect, infinitism started autumn 1991. The project “GEMINI
inhabited solar power plant” and the term “PEGE - Planetary Engineering
Group Earth” for civilization-planning does not match with any of the
former paradigms, this was the origin of the Infinitism.

The combined effect of the prevailing worldviews leads to self-destruction,
this has been proven in the past decades. If you want to evolve in the
direction of world­wide wealth and a limitless future, you buy the book,
support us!:

* Web site Infinitism <http://paradigm.pege.org/> PDF about Infinitism
<http://paradigm.pege.org/infinitism.pdf>*

   Paradigma infinitism

 *Paradigm infinitism <http://paradigm.pege.org/>*  Can a civilization
develop an unlimited ability to survive? We think so! Thus, worldwide
wealth and a limitless future is possible.

 *Paradigm infinitism: philosophy <http://paradigm.pege.org/philosophy/>*
A diagnosis for the civilization on planet earth that has been overdue for
2 centuries Civilization jump from 'helpless as a baby' to 'Can solve
immediate problems'.

 *Paradigm infinitism: science <http://paradigm.pege.org/science/>*  What
was named 1992 for the first time in the book ''Advance to solar age''
''civilization planning'', developed to the design of a new science
important for survival.

 *Paradigm infinitism: economy <http://paradigm.pege.org/economy/>*  As
early as 1992 in the book ''Advance to solar age'' has been described the
biggest business in the 21st century. Because despite all necessity and
chance of winning, it is still not already running.

 *Organization to promote infinitism
<http://paradigm.pege.org/organization/>*  The non-profit organization to
promote infinitism <http://paradigm.pege.org/> has been registered March
2nd 2015 in Austria. It supports actions to disseminate infinitism

   Newsletter Archiv

Zum Newsletter Archiv <http://www.pege.org/newsletters_e.htm>

 <http://www.pege.org/>

  Roland Mösl - PEGE - Planetary Engineering Group Earth

Drachenlochstraße 1c/5
A-5083 Gartenau

+43 699 17343674
Skype: roland.mosl   Donate or /