[P2P-F] Fwd: Exhibition opening: Beyond the Interface - London

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Wed Apr 1 13:43:47 CEST 2015

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Furtherfield <info at furtherfield.org>
Date: Wed, Apr 1, 2015 at 6:33 PM
Subject: Exhibition opening: Beyond the Interface - London
To: michelsub2004 at gmail.com

   View e-mail in browser
<http://crm.furtherfield.org/civicrm/mailing/view?reset=1&id=40>

<http://crm.furtherfield.org/sites/all/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=244&qid=22757>

<http://crm.furtherfield.org/sites/all/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=245&qid=22757>
 You
are invited to the opening event of the exhibition
*Beyond the Interface - London*
------------------------------
Saturday 25 April 2015, 2-4pm
------------------------------

*Beyond the Interface - London* is an exhibition and series of events
presented by Furtherfield, where leading contemporary artists explore the
technical interfaces that pervade our lives.

The interface is the boundary across which information is exchanged,
causing a transformation in one or both sides of that boundary. Between
individuals, corporations and states; beliefs and disciplines; components
of computer systems; or machines and living beings. Seduced and habituated,
we forget to question how we are dominated and reprogrammed by the very
facilities that are supposed to free us as part of the Digital Revolution.

*25 April - 21 June 2015 Open Friday to Sunday 11-5pm ​*

*+ More about this exhibition
<http://crm.furtherfield.org/sites/all/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=245&qid=22757>
+ Download full exhibition programme
<http://crm.furtherfield.org/sites/all/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=246&qid=22757>*
------------------------------
Location
------------------------------

Furtherfield Gallery
McKenzie Pavilion, Finsbury Park
London N4 2NQ
MAP
<http://crm.furtherfield.org/sites/all/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=247&qid=22757>

------------------------------
Transport
------------------------------

Tube: Manor House, Finsbury Park
Buses: 141, 341, 153, 253, 254, 259, 29, 4, N253, N279, N29
Train: Finsbury Park, Harringay, Harringay Green Lanes stations

------------------------------
About Furtherfield
------------------------------

Furtherfield
<http://crm.furtherfield.org/sites/all/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=248&qid=22757>
is the UK's leading organisation for arts, technology and social change.
Since 1997 Furtherfield has created online and physical spaces and places
for people to come together to develop and create critical experimental art
and digital technologies on their own terms. Furtherfield Gallery and
Commons are based in the heart of London's Finsbury Park. This serves as a
hub to connect and activate local and international communities of artists,
technologists, thinkers and doers.
------------------------------

*Furtherfield is supported by Haringey Council and Arts Council England
through the National Portfolio funding programme.*
------------------------------

<http://crm.furtherfield.org/sites/all/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=249&qid=22757>
Furtherfield
<http://crm.furtherfield.org/sites/all/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=248&qid=22757>
- A living, breathing, thriving network
for art, technology and social change since 1997

Click here
<http://crm.furtherfield.org/civicrm/mailing/optout?reset=1&jid=268&qid=22757&h=bcb139dc61b685d2>
if you no longer wish to receive this newsletter.
McKenzie Pavilion
Finsbury Park
London, N4 2NQ

#82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/