[P2P-F] Fwd: Materials for Deep Dive workshop

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Tue Sep 2 04:59:05 CEST 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: marihipotenusa <marihipotenusa at riseup.net>
Date: Mon, Sep 1, 2014 at 4:58 PM
Subject: Re: Materials for Deep Dive workshop
To: Kevin Flanagan <kev.flanagan at gmail.com>
Cc: Marguerite Mendell <marguerite.mendell at concordia.ca>, Jason Nardi <
jason.nardi at gmail.com>, David Bollier <david at bollier.org>, Michel Bauwens <
michel at p2pfoundation.net>, Silke Helfrich <Silke.Helfrich at gmx.de>, Heike
Loeschmann <Loeschmann at boell.de>,

HAllo,

For your interest,

The CIC will be in the Derowth meeting in Leipzig:

-Integral Revolution: 3/9/2014 a las 11am Discussion Workshop.

http://programme.leipzig.degrowth.org/en/degrowth2014/public/events/238
Cooperative public system 4/9/2014 a las 11am. Discussion workshop.
http://programme.leipzig.degrowth.org/en/degrowth2014/public/events/236

-L'art du Soleil (Caravana Ecológica Pedagógica de la Cooperativa Integral
Catalana) : 4/9/2014 a las 14:30h Practical Workshop
http://programme.leipzig.degrowth.org/en/degrowth2014/public/events/87

Then CIC goes to *Berlin *making seminars about integral revolution:

In Soned. Kreuzigerstraße 19, 10247 Berlin From Wednesday 10 to Sunday  14
included. ( in English)

I add a dossier about de CIC too.
If you want more information, just ask me

Thanks for all

Sofia Cardona
Extension comission of CIC