[P2P-F] Fwd: [Networkedlabour] Fwd: [WSF-Discuss] Humanitarian agencies: passing relics of an imperial model of charity?

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Tue Sep 16 14:38:20 CEST 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: peter waterman <peterwaterman1936 at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Sep 15, 2014 at 9:39 PM
Subject: [Networkedlabour] Fwd: [WSF-Discuss] Humanitarian agencies:
passing relics of an imperial model of charity?
To: networkedlabour at lists.contrast.org

This kind of critique can be applied to NGOs in general, to 'Development
Cooperation' NGOs in particular and, with a little adaptation to the
commonly state-dependent activity of international trade union 'development
cooperation' with the Non-West.

PeterW