[P2P-F] Fwd: [Networkedlabour] Fwd: [transversal] Politics and tactics within displacement. Autumn Laboratory, Barcelona, 1-5 Oct

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Mon Sep 15 11:24:37 CEST 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Martin Mair <mm at mediaweb.at>
Date: Sun, Sep 14, 2014 at 5:02 PM
Subject: [Networkedlabour] Fwd: [transversal] Politics and tactics within
displacement. Autumn Laboratory, Barcelona, 1-5 Oct
To: networkedlabour at lists.contrast.org

-------- Original-Nachricht --------  Betreff: [transversal] Politics and
tactics within displacement. Autumn Laboratory, Barcelona, 1-5 Oct  Datum: Sat,
13 Sep 2014 15:57:01 +0200  Von: Manuela Zechner <manuela.zw at googlemail.com>
<manuela.zw at googlemail.com>  An: transversal-list at eipcp.net

 Politics and tactics within displacement.  An international laboratory
exploring the embodied politics of relating across places, contexts and
social spheres. 1-5th Oct, Barcelona/ES *What does is mean to struggle
within and against precarity, globalization and neoliberalism in embodied
terms? How do we forge networks of care, post-national struggles and
solidarities in our everyday? When do we resist displacement and how do we
resist through displacement? How do we think consistency and
sustainability? **What terms serve us to think an ethics and politics of
displacement – situated/adrift, local/global, intimate/alienated,
individual/collective, independent/interdependent, coming/going,
flight/promise, transversality/intersectionality? What are the ways in
which contemporary practices of displacement are produced by the neoliberal
paradigm an**d embedded within structures and systems of governance?*

*/ with Manuela Zechner, Marcelo Expósito, Paula Cobo-Guevara, Imayna
Caceres, Daniela Ortiz, Marc Herbst, Esquizo Barcelona Group (tbc), and Bue
Rübner Hansen. Hosted by La Electrodoméstica*

* /// Registration deadline *15 September 2014. Write to
politicstactics at gmail.com

* /// *
*Costs* *Normal 120€ /// Supporter 150€ /// Acampada-Sleepover 230€ ///
Hyperprecarious – write us if you really want to join but can’t afford the
above.

*/// more info*:
web <https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/See%20also:%20%20web%20%20fb>
https://laelectrodomestica.wordpress.com/2014/07/21/situating-oneself-autumn-laboratory/
& la electrodoméstica on fb
<https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004829688426&fref=ts>

*///programme*

*Day 1 \\ Introduction, methodologies and definitions *2-5pm
Defining concepts and stakes: situatedness and displacement. Sharing
experiences and stories. Methodological considerations. Manuela Zechner &
Paula Cobo-Guevara
6-8pm
How to tell the story of a collective trajectory. To produce or not to
produce?
Grupo Esquizo Barcelona

*Day 2 \\ Positionalities *2-5pm
Where we stand, how we move. Diagrams of class/race/gender, inhabiting the
social. What bodies can do in context. Manuela Zechner
6-8pm
Materialist dispositions, questions of orientation: what it means to be
positioned. Bue Hansen

*Day 3 \\ Trajectories *2-5pm
Mapping, tracing and telling trajectories. Giving account of itinerancy.
The role of care/affective/work networks. Paula Cobo-Guevara & Manuela
Zechner
6-8pm
Diagrammatic currents: mapping and thinking through diagrams. Examples from
within and between art, activism and social movements in South America and
Europe. Marcelo Expósito

*Day 4 \\ Thinking context, composition and organisation *2-5pm
Crossing contexts: between arts, activism and academia. Movement workers
within their ecosystems. Marc Herbst
6-8pm
Composition and organisation in difference: struggling around migration.
Derootedness and its potentials for remapping borders and limits.
Disrupting codes of exclusion, discrimination and injustice. Imayna Caceres
and Daniela Ortiz

*Day 5 // Strategies, politics and ethics *2-5pm
The ethics and politics of situatedness and displacement. thinking across
nano, micro and macropoltics. Conclusions and final discussion. All

Check out the Commons Transition Plan here at:
http://en.wiki.floksociety.org/w/Research_Plan

#82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/