[P2P-F] Fwd: [Networkedlabour] Fwd: [Squares] Festival for Solidarity & Cooperative Economy in Athens

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Wed Sep 3 16:51:23 CEST 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Orsan <orsan1234 at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Sep 3, 2014 at 4:46 AM
Subject: [Networkedlabour] Fwd: [Squares] Festival for Solidarity &
Cooperative Economy in Athens
To: "<networkedlabour at lists.contrast.org>" <
networkedlabour at lists.contrast.org>

Begin forwarded message:

*From:* Mikifus <mikifus at gmail.com>
*Date:* 2 september 2014 22:23:25 CEST
*To:* squares <squares at lists.takethesquare.net>
*Subject:* *[Squares] Festival for Solidarity & Cooperative Economy in
Athens*
*Reply-To:* squares at lists.takethesquare.net

Hi,

A bunch of us from Spain are helping groups in Greece with international
communication, and we wanted to ask for your help...

Greece is organising their 3rd *Festival for Solidarity & Cooperative
Economy <http://www.festival4sce.org/en/>*, that will take place in Athens
from October 10th to 12th. Round 200 groups participate each year: social
clinics and pharmacies, Thessaloniki's 136 Water movement, the worker's
recovered factory Vio.Me, time banks, social centres, communication
projects... all the support and solidarity networks that have sprouted with
the crisis.

This year they are going to invite groups and initiatives from around
Europe and we are launching a Crowdfunding campaign to find the funds to
pay for the travel costs of those who come (4000€ to cover up to 150€ per
person). Lodging will be covered by activists in Athens.

We are in a process of identifying different initiatives in different
countries and sending them the invitation (one person per collective). All
who want to come may come of course, but they are making a selection of
those to fund in order to cover a good variety of topics of discussion and
countries.

*So... this is what we would love to ask help from you :)*

1) Please send the press release to your media contacts and/or post on your
site or blog if possible:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2s9CAB9OS_-ck5sZDEzV1k0UHpRcXR0RXo3ZDR1NkdyY0hN/edit?usp=sharing

2) Share the Crowdfunding campaign in your networks:
http://www.kapipal.com/festival4sce2014 (and of course participate if you
wish!) and here a HTML code
<http://www.kapipal.com/03f18f333071411580fbde80e4c4c7e4/promote> that can
be embeded in a website while the campaign is running, if you want to use
it.

HT #Festival4sce & #EmptyYourPockets by @athensfest4sce
<http://twitter.com/athensfest4sce>
and of course... https://www.facebook.com/festival4sce

Thank you VERY much!

for unsubscribe/etc:
Squares-owner at lists.takethesquare.net

Check out the Commons Transition Plan here at:
http://en.wiki.floksociety.org/w/Research_Plan

#82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/