[P2P-F] Fwd: [Networkedlabour] <nettime> Consensus within the Bay Area elites?

willi uebelherr willi.uebelherr at gmail.com
Sun May 25 04:18:26 CEST 2014

Dear Brian,

we don't know us. I read your texts in the maillist from P2P Foundation.
Never you find a way for any transition from your point of view. You
look to the top and not to the base.

You wrote:
"What has typically been lacking, among the sectors oriented
toward p2p and the commons, is a real understanding of how important
state institutions and industrial development still is. If we want to
influence the responses to the crisis, we have to be aware of these
things and actively deal with them."

This is the core of your thinking. You look like the rabbit at the
snake. But if you go more and more inside in the economy, then you
understand, that state institutions and industry are not important. We
don't need it.

And the actors in this areas know it very clear. The result is the
construction of more and more regulation and the propaganda for this
instances.

In the economy we don't find money. Only in the distribution system. And
all, about what you wrote, have only his roots in the distribution system.

You have to totally disolve all the dogmas, which you torment.

Also the FLOK project in Ecuador can never be effective. This, because
the state institutions are the destinations. But this are primarly
parasitic institutions. They exist basicly on the extractivism, against
the people in Ecuador, against the Indigenas.

All this people in the state institutions and FLOK project are hoping
for a good income without any working. The only way to change the world
are the independent Comunas. Based on a independendent local economy and
this is always based on local technical infrastructures.

We have to search for ways to create this. It means, to help the local
people to create her independent economy. And this include all the
decision-making power. Then the states are superfluous.

A very good text to the theoretical foundations of the FLOK project and
P2P Foundations is the text from Jakob Rigi:

The Coming Revolution of Peer Production and Revolutionary Cooperatives.
A Response to Michel Bauwens, Vasilis Kostakis and Stefan Meretz.
http://www.triple-c.at/index.php/tripleC/article/view/486

many greetings, willi
Jinotepe, Nicaragua