[P2P-F] Fwd: [Commoning] FLOK Society Global Campaign

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Wed May 21 02:08:52 CEST 2014

thanks for supporting this campaign explained below by Bernardo,

From: Bernardo Gutiérrez <bernardobrasil at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, May 20, 2014 at 5:16 PM
Subject: [Commoning] FLOK Society Global Campaign
To: Commoning List <commoning at lists.wissensallmende.de>

Hello you all

We just launched the global campaign to support ‬‪ # BuenConocer in
ThunderClap platform. http://thndr.it/1lgxcfi

Who supports it, choose whether reports on Twitter, Facebook or Tumblr
the 27th (first day of the Summit of the Good Meet) at 12.00 pm from
Quito.

A strategy for viral communication and getting the global impact. here
the message to be disclosed in the profiles of the people who support>

"Join the # BuenConocer. Ecuador today takes a giant step towards free
knowledge http://cumbredelbuenconocer.ec/ http://thndr.it/1k2FHwm "

As you know, Michel BAuwens is working hard in this wonderful and
amazing project, the first trial to put a State on the commons path.
help us and clik!

Bernardo

--
www.futuramedia.net
www.codigo-abierto.cc

*Please note an intrusion wiped out my inbox on February 8; I have no
record of previous communication, proposals, etc ..*

#82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/