[P2P-F] update on TSE p2p research project

Kevin Flanagan kev.flanagan at gmail.com
Tue May 20 20:40:51 CEST 2014

Hello Folks,

I have created a mailing list to further this discussion.

You can message the list at p2p-tse at lists.p2pfoundation.net

To manage your subscription you must request a password here

http://lists.p2pfoundation.net/wws/info/p2p-tse

The following people have been added to the list

angela.daly at eui.eu
hartsellml at gmail.com
kev.flanagan at gmail.com
kostakis.b at gmail.com
lifesized at gmail.com
michel at p2pfoundation.net
orsan1234 at gmail.com
pdefilippi at gmail.com
pvm.doc at gmail.com
scholzt at newschool.edu

If you need any assistance with this just send me an email.

Best

Kevin

Michel Bauwens: