[P2P-F] ORGANIC CODE FOR THE SOCIAL KNOWLEDGE AND INNOVATION ECONOMY

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Tue May 20 13:57:04 CEST 2014

---------- Message transféré ----------
De : "Maximiliano Marzetti" <maxmarzetti at gmail.com>
Date : 20 mai 2014 12:16
Objet : [communia-associates] ECUADORIAN TASK FORCE
À : "Communia Association" <
communia-associates at lists.communia-association.org>, <
communia-private-members at lists.communia-association.org>

Hi all, again,

Upon Melanie's suggestion I'm making this call for interested members to
form a task force provide feedback to the Ecuadorian government's IP code
proposal.

Ecuador is one of the few developing countries trying to implement an IP
policy for development, taking into account its own advantages and
disadvantages. Thus, they pretend to lower IP standards to TRIPS' minima.

The government has published a draft of the ORGANIC CODE FOR THE SOCIAL
KNOWLEDGE AND INNOVATIONECONOMY for open discussion. You'll find a wiki
page with the complete draft here:
http://coesc.educacionsuperior.gob.ec/index.php/C%C3%B3digo_Org%C3%A1nico_de_Econom%C3%ADa_Social_del_Conocimiento_e_Innovaci%C3%B3n

The text is in Spanish so understanding of the language, in written form at
least, is a must. Nevertheless, I believe, eventually, we should also
publish a position paper in English for the broadest possible diffusion.

This is a golden opportunity to make a difference, preaching by doing and
to make of a COMMUNIA a truly international association.

Many thanks,

Max

--

Maximiliano Marzetti, LLM (mult.), EMLE, PhD (c.)

http://flacso-ar.academia.edu/MaximilianoMarzetti

--
*Please note an intrusion wiped out my inbox on February 8; I have no
record of previous communication, proposals, etc ..*

#82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/