[P2P-F] Fwd: publication of letter to Vice President Biden

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Sun May 18 04:54:02 CEST 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Robert Steele <robert.david.steele.vivas at gmail.com>
Date: Sat, May 17, 2014 at 5:04 PM
Subject: publication of letter to Vice President Biden
To: Robert Steele <Robert.David.Steele.Vivas at gmail.com>

I have an interview coming out in the media shortly, spontaneous remarks
not subject to prepublication review, and decided to make public my
correspondence to Vice President Joe Biden -- while certified as delivered,
I believe the letter was intercepted and not actually read by Biden, a
factor in my decision to make this package public via the media interview
as well as via Phi Beta Iota and this email.

I would like to see Atlantic Monthly, Homeland Security Today and others
focus on this, note the $3B, half of which is for homeland community
intelligence networks...

The short ulr to this post is http://tinyurl.com/OSA-Biden.

2014 Robert Steele Open Letter to Vice President of the United States of
America Joe Biden, The White
House<http://www.phibetaiota.net/2014/05/2014-robert-steele-open-letter-to-vice-president-joe-biden/>

I would be glad to have many of your forward this email and share it
broadly. All of it can be reposted in full text as desired. My site is
already crashing in the morning from too many people doing OOB check in, so
am happy to have mirrored copies out there.

Semper Fidelis,
Robert

--
*Please note an intrusion wiped out my inbox on February 8; I have no
record of previous communication, proposals, etc ..*

#82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/