[P2P-F] Fwd: [Networkedlabour] Preparatory and test call for planning ‘Organizing digital labour & digital labour organizing’ workshop

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Fri May 16 13:54:14 CEST 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Örsan Şenalp <orsan1234 at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, May 14, 2014 at 5:11 AM
Subject: [Networkedlabour] Preparatory and test call for planning
‘Organizing digital labour & digital labour organizing’ workshop
To: "networkedlabour at lists.contrast.org" <networkedlabour at lists.contrast.org>,
DrY Internacional <dry.international at gmail.com>, InterOccupy Info <
info at interoccupy.org>, commoning <commoning at lists.wissensallmende.de>

Today we are having the first flex-test conference session to practice and
learn about how to use the BigBlueButton, open source online education
software, for the sake of preperation to the 'Organizing Digital Labour and
Digital Labour Organizing' workshop which will take place at LabourStart's
Global Solidarity Conference in Berlin between 23-25 May.

Here is the direct link which will take you to the cyber-room where we will
be online for five hours, between 10am and 15pm London time today:
http://bbb.mayfirst.org/client/BigBlueButton.html<http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fbbb.mayfirst.org%2Fclient%2FBigBlueButton.html&h=IAQFUfUWH&s=1>

Please join in the call with one click even if only for a while just to see
how the system is worksing. You can do this via computer or on a mobile
device with one click. For further information about the workshop we are
planning -and this test call, please read here:
https://on.usilive.org/event_calendar/view/812/
online-preparatory-meeting-for-the-organi
zing-digital-labour-and-digital-labour-o
rganizing-workshop-at-global-solidarity-conference<https://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fon.usilive.org%2Fevent_calendar%2Fview%2F812%2Fonline-preparatory-meeting-for-the-organizing-digital-labour-and-digital-labour-organizing-workshop-at-global-solidarity-conference&h=nAQEHZ1IW&s=1>

You can find here the open pad that we will be using to take notes and the
minutes, if necessary:http://titanpad.com/digitallabourorganizing<http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Ftitanpad.com%2Fdigitallabourorganizing&h=xAQFEJcyB&s=1>

For urgent questions please use below channels:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/orsans
Email: orsan1234 at gmail.com

For last, but not least, please don't forget to spread the word in your
networks and invite comrades and friends who might be interested as well.

In global solidarity,

Orsan

*Please note an intrusion wiped out my inbox on February 8; I have no
record of previous communication, proposals, etc ..*

#82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/