[P2P-F] Fwd: Survey on Value in Peer Production

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Sun May 11 01:06:39 CEST 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: CelyaHYPhd <celyagd at hackyourphd.org>
Date: Thu, May 8, 2014 at 5:38 PM
Subject: Re: Survey on Value in Peer Production
To: Michel Bauwens <michel at p2pfoundation.net>

Dear Michel

Thanks for the survey, I added hackyourphd and I shared it on the networks.
It's also a source of inspiration for a survey that I'm working on. It's
about OpenScience ecosystem. The goal would be to list OpenScience
initiatives and define them according to their activities but also their
business model and value.
I will present the first results and map during an Open Exp with Without
Mode<http://www.withoutmodel.com/without-model/open-experience-pour-debattre-des-modeles-de-lopen/>l
in june.

Here is the first version. I'm not really satisfied with the "OpenScience
values" part and also for the costs in the BusinessModel part.
If you have advice, opinion, ideas. it would be very helpful.
Here is the link :
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1un_VRgKwNy0dorRc80RzI6DODfhrD-UdiXJBVMKMNSs/viewform
It's on google form. I didn't know the "statistical studies on peer
production" website. Do you think that this survey fits with it? Or should
I wait a little? This survey is a first prototype.

If you have time to do a short interview about your vision of OpenScience
ecosystem and its future. I'd like to publish it on withoutmodel website
before the event in june.

By the way, I met Tibi at the OuiShare Fest and I'm looking forward to
staying a few months in Québec next year to know more about Sensorica Lab.
I've been accepted at the University of Laval. I will start on january 2015
but I haven't found yet funding :(

Thanks Michel!
A très vite

Célya

--
Célya Gruson-Daniel

Co-founder of HackYourPhD, #OpenScience community
"Lets invent a research more open and transparent!"

Web : HackYourPhD.org <http://hackyourphd.org/> | Facebook
Group<https://www.facebook.com/groups/499463776745202/>
Twitter : @celyagd <http://www.twitter.com/celyagd> /
@hackyourphd<http://www.twitter.com/hackyourphd>