[P2P-F] (no subject)

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Sun May 4 16:37:54 CEST 2014

dear friends,

I woulld like to gather support for the publication of the first integrated
transition program to a commons-based society

This transition plan was commissioned by Ecuador and will be accompanied by
more than a dozen policy frameworks to enable the creation of open commons
in every domain of social activity.

The main document is here,
http://en.wiki.floksociety.org/w/Research_Plan(the first paragraph
explains the institutional background of the project)

and this is a version that is open to commentary and participation:
https://floksociety.co-ment.com/text/xMHsm6YpVgI/view/

General info on the project is at floksociety.org ; the policy proposals
are here at (https://floksociety.co-ment.com/text

I would really appreciate if you could spread this in your networks, as
this is the first example of its kind,

The fight is far from over, and there is a distinct danger that the project
would take a pragmatic turn around some token initiatives, while ignoring
the cultural change that needs to take place around generative commons. A
spanish translation to the framework document has not yet been guaranteed.

By spreading awareness of the commons transition framework you would
contribute to the awareness of the context of the proposed changes.

Michel Bauwens, (FLOK research director)

--
*Please note an intrusion wiped out my inbox on February 8; I have no
record of previous communication, proposals, etc ..*

#82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/